Each year we have a wide range of feedstuffs for sale.
- Haylage – These bales are made predominantly for the equine market. They are the highest quality wrapped bales and contain the best grass from new grass lays.
- Silage – Either square or round. These have been baled with sheep and cattle in mind. There is a range of chopped (in rounds) or non-chopped.
- Straw– Again, there is a choice of square or round bales. These can either be wheat or barley.
- Fodder Beet – Available after it has been lifted in November and is a very palatable alternative for livestock with sheep, dairy cows and fattening cattle all doing well on it.
- Wheat and Barley – We sell wheat and barley in any quantity to suit your needs, and we have a roller bruising mill machine available if required
All types of bales or feed can be delivered, and if needed can be unloaded and stacked for you.